Our VW Vanagon Westfalia Camper has the character of the hippy buses of the 1960’s, just with a modern design and the amenities you would expect in a full-sized recreational vehicle (RV). It’s small, so you can navigate the 600 hair-pin turns and 54 one-lane bridges of the Road to Hana with ease.
The Westy has a pop-up tent with two double bunks, includes a kitchenette with a sink and burners, and comes with all the camping equipment you need. See the list of what’s included.
Since many locals drive VW campers, you’ll blend in on the island roads. Maybe you’ll even make new local friends!
We have automatic and manual transmissions to choose from. These book up fast, so don’t delay.
- Two 2 full-size beds
- Kitchenette with a 2-burner propane gas stove
- Sink with water pump and 10 gallon water tank
- Plenty of storage space for food & drinks
- Built-in dining table
- Brivacy curtains
- Swiveling front seats
- Pop-up roof with skylight
- Easy access sliding side door
NEW FEATURES: All vehicles now have an AM/FM stereo complete with a CD player and auxiliary jack, bluetooth, and/or a usb charger, so you can listen to your own tunes while you tour beautiful Maui!
- Sheets, blankets, pillows, towels
- Pots & pans
- Cooking utensils (spatula, spoon, knife)
- Gas lighter
- Can/bottle opener
- Plates, bowls, mugs, cups, silverware for 4
- French coffee press
- Mosquito net curtain
- Campground directory
- Road map and Maui Revealed travel guide
- Flashlight, screwdriver
- First aid kit, fire extinguisher
- Ice chest/Esky
- Full tank of fresh water supply (10 gallons, for washing and cooking)
- Hose to refill water
- Jump cables
- Paper towel, toilet paper
- Small broom and dustpan
- Vehicle operation manual
Camper Floor Plan
- Kitchen area including gas stove, sink, pantry and a stocked cabinet.
- Storage space and internal water tank.
- Linen closet w/ vanity mirror.
- More storage space.
- Upper storage shelf.
- Rear lower mattress that combines with back seat for a full-size bed. The upper bed is exposed when the pop-up tent is opened.
- Rear bench seat with storage locker.
- Dinette table rear.
- Dinette table front (rear table moves to front).
All together, this is one of the best ways to camp anywhere and especially on Maui. Everything you need is included and for those of you that need more, for a small additional fee, we offer upgraded equipment options such as outdoor tables, chairs, BBQ grill, boogie boards, tent, etc.
Do you need something that’s not on the list? Let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate!
We started our lifetime adventure…
It’s so nice to camp on Maui…